HM Queen Elizabeth II
09 September 2022 09:22
We join our prayers with all those who mourn the death of HM Queen Elizabeth II. Giving thanks for a long life of faith and service.
All Saints will have a Book of Remembrance available to write messages of thanks, memories and prayers during all the times the Church is open (see below).
There will also be a service of reflection and quiet prayers in All Saints Church at 4pm on Sunday 11th September giving thanks for the Queen's life, faith and service.
All Saints is open:
- Sundays 9am-11am (Communion service followed by coffee)
- Mondays 10.30-12 (whilst Knit and Natter meet in the Garden Room)
- Wednesdays 9.30-11 (Communion followed by coffee)
- Thursdays 10-12 - ask in the Garden Room
- Fridays 9.30-12 for coffee morning